Friday, March 7, 2008

the prodigal blogger returns ...

first, let me extend my deepest apologies to my friends and fans who have not been given the pleasure to read my obnoxious drivel for ... wow ... like a month. it's amazing how time flies.

i've been extremely busy the past month with my new job, trying to learn the ins and outs, and basically find my groove and become comfortable with these new systems i'm working in. i have so much work that when i get home, honestly ... the last thing i want to do is blog. however, i figured it was time that i get back into my blogger mode and bore you all, yet again, with my nonsensical goings on.

when we last left our hero, he had uncovered a munchkin amidst his coworkers in the guise of a decrepit smoker who has an affinity for using the men's room. while that has not changed and she continues to utitilize the facilities of the opposite sex, our hero has discovered a strange new figure among his healthcare brethren, one that bears a striking resemblance to a past acquaintance ...

ladies and gentlemen, you will be happy to know that i have the privilege to work with the good mother, version 2, though not nearly as severe as the O.G. good mother. this one doesn't drink coffee ... she's cautious about what she eats, however, she smokes like a fire and nearly quoted the original good mother verbatim with "it's my body," when SBW (please refer to previous post) commented on her smoking while pregnant. however, this good mother cannot be more different than the original in all aspects, save the smoking. this GMv2 is funny, smart, cute and most definitely NOT white trash.

so, i'm on the phone with jamie as i type this and i think he is on something, though i can't imagine what drug could possibly affect jamie as he is, already, a bundle of energy and excitement. anyway, he's on his way to go pick up terri to take her to "rent" and he was asking what the show is about.

me: no money and aids.
jamie: you mean hiv.
me: no, they fast forward through that. goes straight from dick sucking to aids.
jamie: oh, kinda like an 'easy-bake oven.' you stick your dick in and five minutes later you come out with aids.

i fucking love him.

anyway, jamie has distracted me to the point that i cannot remember anything i wanted to blog about, so i will have to get back to everyone in another blog.

so, i just wanted you all to know that i am back and i WILL be blogging and catching up on my reading. i'm not reading any tonight, sorry folks, i'm beat. so, to those who tagged me, i will get to them. i promise!

love you all!

8 comments:

www.sebsmith.com said...

yaaaay, Our action hero, the one which I gauge my own day by, is back!

Nanette said...

The blosophere isn't the same without you! I'm glad you're doing well!

Scooter McFly said...

leave it to my brother to use me as a guide. love you, seb.

and awww, thank you nanners. i miss you guys and i am trying to motivate myself to blog more.

Charm City Kim said...

I have missed you terribly. I felt like there was a black hole in the blogosphere without you!

Charm City Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Yay!! Thank God for friends like Jamie that give you shit for not blogging! Woo!!!

Welcome back hooker!!

Terri: said...

Yay! You're back. Jamie told me last Friday night that you had blogged again. I've just found time now to get around to catching up on my blog reading.

CAG Incognito said...

Geoff how dare you do this to me! First you impregnate me with your words and then you leave me out there to fend for myself and our blogchild?!! You jerk! Ugh! (Drama Drama slap slap)

Okay I'm done. Glad to have you have. :-)