Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my timing couldn't be more perfect

immediately after posting my last blog i went outside and a few seconds later, the good mother came outside to have a cigarette. some of you may have already heard me talk about the good mother, but in case you haven't, here's a recap.

the good mother does what every good mother does ... she prepares her unborn baby for the trials and tribulations of the world, not to mention it's addictions. the good mother has decided that she would start her child early on caffeine and nicotine and thus, drinks coffee every morning and smokes cigarettes throughout the day. i find this completely appalling.

however ... this is the image i saw waddling toward me and i just had to snap a picture of it.


'precious cargo' indeed. please note the pack of cigarettes in her right hand and the one smoldering away ready to be inhaled.

can anyone be more hypocritical?

3 comments:

MrsTwink said...

I almost peed my pants with laughter!

Thank you. And please thank the Precious Cargo!

Terri: said...

OMG! I really hope that her baby comes out and slaps her when he/she is born!

Jamie said...

This is the BEST pic EVER!!!!
Good Mother is sooo white trash