Thursday, November 15, 2007

i smell like wet dog ...

two posts in one day is an amazing feat for me considering that i am hardly ever able to post twice in a week!

bag-lady, for the longest time, has been threatening to bring her dog--affectionally nicknamed 'piddle-puppy'--in to pee on me and bite my throat out. her and i go at each other almost every day, pretty much, and i am usually the one standing victoriously upon her broken skull. i win!

so, anyway, she's been threatening me and she finally brought him in to work today as he had a vet appointment earlier. i went out to see the ferocity that is 'piddle-puppy'.

zomg, he's so cute. he's a husky/wolf mix and his name is fenrir (awesome fucking name ... look it up if you don't know what it is) and he neither peed on me nor bit out my throat. he was a bit hyper, but adorable nonetheless and he loved being pet. he had these intelligent brown eyes and his coat was silver and white (would go GREAT with my minolos). i was terrified. i told bag-lady so.

bag-lady: i warned you.

but ... now i smell like wet dog which is probably the most unattractive smell next to cabbage farts. oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo, baglady's piddle-puppy is actually a werewolf? :-)

Scooter McFly said...

yes ... yes he is ... when he morphs back into a human, he's a 3 foot tall midget and we toss him. it's great!

Terri: said...

i didn't realize that cabbages farted! hahahaha! awww -- i kill me sometimes!

Scooter McFly said...

you are so 'alf' it isn't funny, terri. lol

Nanette said...

Dahahahaha!