Tuesday, July 3, 2007

everyone's hero

so, i was on a quick break and was walking down to a friend's desk to say hi and see how she is. on the way there i was struck with a sight that made me stop in my tracks. you see, recently my desk moved locations so the route i took to my friend's desk is a new one. a co-worker--we'll call him "terence halethorpe the third"--has a very homey cubicle ... pictures of his kids, his surprisingly attractive wife (terence? yeah, not so much), and the family pets (2 dogs and a kitten) and then what all family men should have in their cubicle ... a wall dedicated to karate and the man of all men ... chuck norris.

i shit you not.

this guy is a fanatic. he has more pictures of walker texas ranger up than that of his actual family. chuck, who i will from this point refer to as 'mr. norris,' is caught in many situations ... his weapon drawn, ducking behind a grease lined barrel ... riding a horse and leaping over a broken split rail fence ... whirling nunchucks through the air with maddening speed ... all these caught in time as mini-posters and photos decorating this guy's cubicle.


makes me want to stab out my eyes.

just had to write about this.

1 comment:

MrsTwink said...

Geoff! How much do I love that you have a blog? And I almost peed my pants about Mr. Norris. That man frightens me. My aunt thinks he's super sexy and I think that is super creepy.