Monday, July 23, 2007

the weekend ... uneventful ... or was it?

ah, this weekend was relaxing for me as i basically did nothing. friday night, i think i talked on the phone with a few people and that's about it. saturday, well, i did basically the same thing until about 1 o'clock when the mail arrived. that's right, bitches ... harry potter has landed!

i gathered up my harry potter gear and got dressed to the nines! i sported my very chic wizarding dress robes, put on my not-so-chic potter glasses, carved a scar into my head with a butter knife, and wielded a slightly curved--and somewhat overused--wand made from birch tree and feline anal glands. the trip to the mailbox was uneventful and i was not beset upon by death eaters or overly curious muggles, though i was certainly prepared, and somewhat dismayed that i wasn't able to use my powers. ah, such is life.

i was going to write about sunday in this blog, but seeing as i adore her so much, mrs.twink gets her own blog today.

No comments: