Friday, July 13, 2007

T.G.I.F. the 13th!

so, it's friday the 13th ... ooooh ... jason, jason, jason, jason, chh, chh, chh, chh, jason, jason, jason, jason, chh, chh, chh, chh. ok, that music used to freak the shit out of me growing up and my brother, seeing the discomfort that it caused me, used to do this trick that always scared me. he'd dry his upper teeth with his shirt and then push his top lip up over them where it would stick and give him this odd half-killer/half-mongoloid look and he'd whisper that song while walking slowly after me in the house. i'd run away, yelling at him to stop.

me: stop it! i'm going to tell dad!
brother: ::eyes wide with a blank stare, whispering:: jason, jason, jason, jason, chh, chh, chh, chh.
me: STOP!!! i hate you!
brother: jason, jason, jason, jason, chh, chh, chh, chh.
me: ::storming into my bedroom and slamming and locking my door:: you're going to hell!
brother: ::stands outside door and rubs his open fingers down it and creating a squeal that broke me::
me: ::crying::
brother: ::laughing::

and people wonder why we don't get along. to this day if he puts his top lip over his upper teeth, it gives me a chill. he's got the face of a killer.

hope you enjoyed that little trip along memory lane ... now, onto more recent issues:

seriously? why, why, why do people brake going up hills? it's unfathomable. i was stuck behind the slowest person in the world today on the way to work and there aren't that many hills, but every time we'd get to one and he'd start up it, he'd ride his brakes. is there some law of physics i don't know about that if you add more resistance to a hill climb that you will make it up with less difficulty? please, someone explain this to me. i can't imagine the thought process of this cooter as he begins his climb ...

old cooter: nice and easy now ... niiiiiice and easy ...

if you've ever been on the phone with me while i am driving, you can probably imagine what i was screaming at the guy. i'm a very angry driver at times, especially when i am behind retarded motorists. finally, another lane opened up and i whipped into it and passed him. he made me late for work this morning. i despise bad drivers and, yes, i lump slow drivers into that same category.

i am so happy it's friday! i have dinner plans at pazo tonight with jamie, terri, bill, steve, paul and bob-ooooooo. afterward, we'll most likely head to the central for drinks. i'm still a little undecided if i will go out afterward. i rather enjoyed my weekend off last week and i seriously wouldn't mind another, so it'll be one of those judgement calls once i am out in the city. and you know me and my judgement ..... it's a little skewed. we shall see. i'm just looking forward to dinner. i think that will be a lot of fun. i guess pazo is a type of place where you go and you basically stay for 3 hours and chat and eat tapas and i do so enjoy conversation. i will have my camera, so expect pictures.

ok, well, that's it for now. i should start posting my blogs later in the day so i can write about things that happen later, but i guess if anything exciting or funny occurs, i'll just have to write another one.

ta.

1 comment:

MrsTwink said...

OMG - the music from Friday the 13th still freaks me out too! But then again, I'm just deathly afraid of people wielding large knives wearing hockey masks. And you definitely won't catch me having sex in the woods.