Wednesday, July 25, 2007

guilty pleasure ...

ok, some of you will probably be like ... "ewww."

however ... is it bad that my favorite part of having a small bag of pretzels is the remaining salt left behind at the bottom of the bag? it's so delicious and seems so forbidden to eat it. i look around my cubicle to make sure i am not being watched before i upend the bag into my mouth. mmm, salty yummy goodness. do they have 12 step programs for salt addictions?

me: hello, my name is geoff. i ... i ... ::breaks down in tears:: i am a saltiholic.
everyone: hi geoff!

2 comments:

MrsTwink said...

Oh.my.god.

Okay, I can't really judge because my co-worker (Ryan) caught me LICKING the cup of my chocolate jello pudding snack. My tongue was INSIDE THE CUP because god forbid I miss one little itty bitty morsel of fake chocolatey goodness.

Theresa said...

i like the salt at the end of the bag too!!