Friday, July 20, 2007

2 in 1 day and only mere minutes apart!!

this blog posting is in response to mrs.twink's blog where-in she calls me the spokesperson for homosexuals (see: the list keeps growing) and regarding the 'maxi-pad' comment.

you see, yesterday at work, mo' money came up to me and got all secretive and informs me she has a question to ask me. i'm like, ok, shoot.

mo' money: is it true that when gay men have sex they need to wear maxi-pads the next day?
me: ::blank stare::
me: ::disgusted face::
me: um, where the hell did you hear that?
mo' money: [co-worker] told me that her gay cousin said that.
me: um, that's news to me.
mo' money: so it's not true?
me: ::blank stare:: yes, it's true ... i get it in the rear so much i have to use heavy flow pads.

i pause.

me: no, it's not true .. jesus.

then later i got asked by two different women what it was like to have a 'one night stand'. are you kidding me? who the fuck am i, susan johannsen? apparently i am the know all/be all of gay knowledge.

hope that clarifies a bit.

3 comments:

MrsTwink said...

Hahaha - I *love* this story!

Ryan suggested that you go to work next time hauling a box of heavy flow TAMPONS. :)

Jamie said...

ROFLMAO!!
Boy...I need to work with you!
It sounds like a blast!!

Just as a hint: Maxi pads make me look bloated so usually I opt for tampons. But, after a real rough night sometimes I have to double up.

Seriously?!?! Please tell me this is a joke!

Scooter McFly said...

this is not a joke ... this is a serious question posed to me. it's disturbing.